Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Armor Rating (AR) absorbs damage; it is determined by the type of armor worn. Armor Rating is subtracted from the amount of Hit Points (HP) scored by the attacker. The resulting difference are known as Damage Points (DP).
All characters and opponents have different hit zones which each have their own Armor Rating. can be protected by armor in order to reduce damage to these zones.
The following hit zones exist:
- Left Arm
- Right Arm
- Left Leg
- Right Leg
By means of armor these hit zones can be protected and their Armor Rating increased.
- Arva attacks Durin, hits him on the left arm and causes 6 HP.
- Durin has an AR of 3 on his left arm, which absorbs 3 points, so he only receives 3 DP
- Durin attacks Arva, succeeds in a Lucky Attack on her head and he causes 14 HP.
- Arva has AR 2 on the head, but as it was a Lucky Attack, his AR is doubled.
- Arva takes 10DP (14HP-2x2AR)