Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- The Recipe for the Potion of Power
- The Broken Fountain
- Changing of the Guard (after The Addled Mind in Moorbridge)
- The False Beard
- Alchemist Auralia
- Aydan (during The Mactaleänata)
- Gerlin (during the initial phase of The Road to Murolosh)
- Barla Borkensmith (after Murders in Ferdok)
- Ferdok City Watchman
- Gate Guard
- Merchant Harpel
- Ugin, Son of Umbrash
- Master Magnosh
- Master Fluxosh
- Crooked Otto
- Alchemist Auralia (after The Recipe for the Potion of Power she becomes a companion and her position as merchant is taken over by the Leprechaun)
- Dolmur, Devotee of Peraine
- Devotee of Peraine
- Craftswoman Fingersplint
- Merchant Neisbeck
- Horasisian Merchant Floris
- Borrownought the Armorer
- Merchant Rumpletooth
- Innkeeper Urek
- Shady Character (Ducal Citadel)
- Merchant Viola
- Finecoin the Huckster
- Knorbolt the Weaponer
- Behind the Ducal Residence you can find the Dwarf Triplets trying to persuade you to a game of chance. After your first winn, the dwarves try to cheat to win. If you have a Human Nature > 10, you can recognize this and earn 15 AP plus 5 AP for the test.
- Pickpocketing people in Ducal Citadel results usually in better items and more money. If your gonna try to pickpocket here from people, i suggest saving and trying again if you fail. It's worth the money you find in Ducal Citadel.