Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Phase 1: Find the thief
- Phase 2: Eliminate the Undead-plague
- Phase 3: Report to Thalya about your success
- Phase 4: Lead Thalya safely through the moors
- Phase 5: Free Thalya from the curse
- Phase 6: A hostage for eternity?
- Phase 7: Claim the debts
- Phase 8: Law of the series
- Phase 9: Rendez-Vous at the old mill
- Phase 10: Return the stolen goods
- Phase 1: The thief, Thalya di Ravendoza, is in the back of the inn in Moorbridge, coughing. She is to afraid to do anything because of the undead-plague
- Phase 2: Kill the necromancer, thus eliminating the undead-plague
- Phase 3: Go back to the inn, and talk to Thalya
- Phase 4: Lead Thalya to the crypt, where you will find Alrico Farfara, Thalyas old companion. He says he wants 27 ducats, or Thalya.
- Phase 5: Gather the money, and give them to Farfara
- Phase 6: Will only start if you don`t give Farfara the 27 ducats, the quest will not update until you do
- Phase 7: Go back to The Muddy Boot, where you will find out that the landlord has been robbed
- Phase 8: Go to the old mill
- Phase 9: Talk to Thalya, she will give you the stolen goods back, and promise to get the 27 ducats and give them to you in your house
- Phase 10: Give the stolen goods to the innkeeper in Moorbridge, he will give you a gold chain. Return to Soapstone, and return his jewelery box, with or without the goldcahin.
- 15 AP when you find Thalya
- 5 AP when you have eliminated the undead-plague
- 3+5 AP when you have reported that the undead-plague have been taken care of
- 10 AP when you and Thalya meet Alrico Farfara
- 10 AP when you have given Farfara the money
- 5 AP after Thalya thanked you for rescuing her
- Farfaras Rapier
- 5 AP when you have spoken to the innkeeper
- 5 AP after you have spoken to Thalya at the old mill
- 10 AP after you have returned the goods to the innkeeper
Back in Ferdok, you have the option of delivering the casket, or the casket and the goldchain:
- 50 AP, 3 ducats, 2 thalers and 5 farthings if you return the casket and the goldchain
- 5 AP, 9 thalers and 5 farthings if you only give him the casket(the goldchain is worth 8 ducats)
This quest is the winner of the contest dtp, Anaconda and Randon Labs proclaimed in 2007. The reward was a developer visit, and that the quest would be included in the game. Jan "Palinai" Alfter was the maker of this quest, and the winner of the contest.