Unlike smaller species of rats, wolf rats will occasionally attack humans. They can be found both in the wilderness and in built-up areas.
Wolf rats can be found in cellars, dungeons and in the sewers. A single wolf rat is not very dangerous to unexperienced explorers, but be very careful when you are attacked by a whole pack of them!
- Vitality: 12, 20, 60
- Weapon: Rat Bite
- Special Attack: Slight gangrene (poison) (CN Test)
- VI 60 rats: 25% 2 wounds to beat
- AP Reward: 1 (upto Level 1)
- AP Reward: 1 (upto level 6?) for VI 20
- AP Reward: 1 (upto level 7) for VI 60
(Difficulty Increase 0 for VI 12, 1 for VI 20, 2 for VI 60)
- The VI 60 wolf rats are only found in the deepest section Deep beneath Ferdok.